How to Connect a Printer to Laptop
Note:- To connect any painter to a computer or laptop, you will need to install the printer’s drive. To install the printer driver, you have to search on Google by typing the model number of the printer. You will get the driver for the printer and you need to download and install it.
There are five different ways you can connect to a printer
4. Sharing Another Computer’s Printer
5. Legacy Ports
To install or add a local printer with your Pc or laptop
You can connect your USB printer by following a few easy steps.
- First of all you power on the printer.
- Connect the printer USB cable to your Pc or laptop.
- install printer drive.
- After that install printer drive in laptop.
- Your printer will be connected once you install the printer driver.
If the printer is not connected after installing the driver.
Go to your Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers, after that you will see your printer, Right click on the printer and click on the troubleshoot to see what is the problem and why your printer is not connecting.
To install or add a wireless, network, or Bluetooth printer with your Pc or laptop
If your printer is on and connected to a network (LAN), available printers can include all printers on the network, such as Bluetooth and wireless printers or printers that are plugged into another computer and shared over the network. And you may need permission to install some printers.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings
- Devices > Printers & scanners.
- Add a printer or scanner. Wait for it to find a Network printer, then choose the one you want to connect and select Add device.
हम आशा करते है इस लेख को पढने के बाद आप को जल्दी याद करने के Printer Connect ka तरीका आया होगा| अगर आप के मन में कोई सवाल है तो आप Comment में हमसे पूछ सकते है जितनी जल्दी संभव हो सके गा हम जल्द ही Replay में आप के सवाल का जवाब जरुर देंगे |