Post Office Timings in India – Are You looking for Post Office Timings in India? Here we are going to share Article About Post Office Working Hours And Lunch Time. If You are Planning to go to Post office for deposit money, Send Courier or getting required documents then before the visit to Post office, check here timings for working hours and lunchtime otherwise You can’t complete Your Work. Here below we share Post Office Working Hours And Lunch Timetable.
Under the postmaster general, India is divided into 16 postal circles. In addition, post offices have been classified into three categories, i.e., Head Post Offices, Sub-Post offices and E.D. Branch Post Offices. It is important to have an idea about the timings of post offices in India so that you can plan your work accordingly and you can go to the post office without waiting for long periods or return without work.
Post Office Working Hours And Lunch Time
Here we are going to share The Working hours of Post Office and you can check out below for more details.
The Working Hours of Post Office are from 8 AM to 4 PM. The post office is also closed on public holidays.
- The Post Office is closed on Sunday except for the Night Post Office.
- Post offices open on Saturday except for Gazetted holidays
- Working hours of the post office on Saturday is same as like other Days.
- In addition to public holidays, post offices remain closed for five days throughout the country, but the holiday day varies from circle to circle.
- Lunch hours vary from circle to circle, but normal lunch timing from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
If you want to avoid crowds in the post office and do your work easily, then you should know the initial time. Avoid planning to go to the post office just before lunch. After lunch, the post office will get huge crowds. Never visit to post office after opening post office. Otherwise, You can’t complete Your Work.