Create New account on IRCTC and Book Train 2018
If You are Planning for Vacation and You Don’t Know How to Create a New account on IRCTC and Book Train Then Here We Are Going to Share best Article On IRCTC Sign Up Where You can easily Create Account On IRCTC and Book Train.
IRCTC is an Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corporation Which handle the full online process of Indian Railway. IRCTC is an Online ticket Booking Platform Where You can book Train Ticket Online In India. Now Don’t need to stand In Queue, Just Create new Account if you don’t have and then Book Train Anywhere In India. So Here in this Article, We Share few steps which using You can book Train ticket online anywhere In India. So Let’s Check out below for more details.
Before Book Train Ticket, You need to create new account On IRCTC and Then You can Book Train Ticket online in India. So Here below We share Few Steps Which You can use to create the new account. So Let’s Start to Create New account on IRCTC.
How To Create the New account on IRCTC
1) First Visit IRCTC Official Website and Click On Sign Up Option.
2) Then Fill Up Required Details In Registration Forum.
3) Before filling the forum remember it user age must be 15+
4) Then Fill Up All Required details there. Leave Blank Optional Optional.
5) Enter Your Valid Register Email id and Mobile Number during Registration Process.
6) Now Verify Your Mobile Number and Email id Both.
7) When You will click on Verify button a verification code will receive on your mobile number or email.
8) Verify your email account and mobile number.
9) Then Accept its terms and conditions and submit the forum.
10) You successfully Sign up on IRCTC.
After Successfully Create IRCTC Account Now We See the Process Of How to Book Train via IRCTC Account. So Let’s Check out below few steps for Book Train Ticket Via IRCTC.
How to Book Train via IRCTC Account
1) First Login Yout IRCTC Account and Then After Successful open the Account Follow below steps.
2) Now Enter From station name – From Which station you want to start Travel.
3) Now Enter To Station name – From Which station you want to reach.
4) Below Colum Enter your Journey Date And Click on Submit button.
5) Now Click On Submit Button
6) Now schedule your plan and train detail and select your Class.
7) Class mean you want to travel in normal train Coach or SL, 1A,2A,3A, SL,2S,CC,GN
8) SL– sleeper class – you need to a book ticket in advance or in the tatkal scheme to board this coach (but half of the people board without reservations)
9) 1A– First-tier AC – With wooden furnished compartments. Basically like a five-star hotel room.
10) 2A – Second tier AC- Can be compared to a three-star hotel.
11) 3A – Three-tier AC – just like SL class but with AC service.
12) CC – Chair Car – Basically it has arrangements like a bus and there are two types I.e with n without AC.
13) 2S – Second sitting – 3:2 seats. You must reserve the ticket in advance. Mostly present in day trains and in short distance trains.
14) GN – This is “general bogie”. It is a second class coach where you need to get a ticket on the journey date itself. (Most consider it as free bogie and travel without any tickets).
When You will select the class Then window will Open With below image.
15) Now check the seat availability in train and click on the Book Now option.
16) Now Click On Book Now.
17) Kindly check all the detail and fill passenger Detail and make payment through any online payment mode.
18) When you will successfully make payment.
19) Passenger seat Detail receives on your mobile number and Email.
Now You have Successfully Book Your Train Ticket easily. Now You don’t need to stand in Queue for Train Ticket because You can book Train Ticket Online Through IRCTC Portal. If You are facing any Problem regarding this Article then Comment Us below in comment section. We Will Try To Help You. Happy Journey..!!! 🙂